Matacryl RB provides seamless waterproofing and extreme impact & indentation resistance under rail ballast. When required by specification, a proprietary ballast mat is placed in conjunction with RB Adhesive to seamlessly bond the mat and the waterproofing system. Matacryl RB can be used with new construction, restoration or replacement rail bridge and grade separation applications. The Matacryl RB membrane may also be used without protection board.
- Available in spray and manually applied grades to meet job site conditions.
- Installs at a wide range of ambient and substrate temperatures -20 to 35 °C (-4 to 95 °F) to extend the construction season.
- Rapid set time promotes fast installation, lower labour costs and efficient handover to next construction phase.
- Weather resistant and ready for use 60 minutes after completion of application.
- VOC compliant; contains no solvents.
- Chemically inert; does not require hazmat precautions for disposal once cured.
- No heating of resins or special application equipment required.
- Matacryl RB systems are only installed by authorised and approved contractors
- Cold applied - does not require heating equipment or conditioning
- Manual or Spray applied - quick installation rates, no equipment for hand-applied grade
- Chemical inert - no special requirements for disposal
- Solvent free - VOC compliant
- Rain resistant - rain resistant within 30 minutes of application